Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of scientific and mathematic principles in everyday life.
2. Demonstrate proficiency in conducting experiments and recording and interpreting data.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the significance of mathematics to all areas of science.
4. Communicate appropriately within the respective disciplines of mathematics and science.
5. Work independently and collaboratively in the acquisition of scientific knowledge.