The Danville Community College Engineering program is designed to prepare students to transfer to a 4-year institution.
To this end, engineering graduates will demonstrate
1. The ability to apply engineering problem-solving methodology
2. The ability to apply knowledge of math, sciences and engineering principles to engineering problems
3. The ability to conduct experiments and, analyze and interpret data
4. The ability to function in a team and to communicate effectively and professionally
5. The ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility