Danville Community College is required to provide the following information according to federal regulation [34 CFR 668.41]. All recipients or prospective recipients of federal aid must have a thorough understanding of the information shared below.
General Institutional Information
- Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal
- Academic Majors Offered at DCC
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Faculty and Staff Contact Information
- Distance Learning
- Transfer Information
- Net Price Calculator
- Institutional Research and Reporting
- Textbook Information
- Class Offerings and Availability
- Privacy of Student Records — Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Instructional Facilities — Campus Improvements
- Copyright Infringement and Computer Use/File Sharing
Health and Safety
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Awareness
- Title IX and Student Safety
- DCC Alert
- Campus Security Contact Information
Campus Security Policies and Procedures, Crime Statistics, and Crime Log*
* DCC is required by federal regulation to make the crime log for the most recent 60-day period open to public inspection during normal business hours. DCC is also required to make any portion of the log older than 60 days available within two business days of a request for public inspection.
Student Financial Assistance
- Grant Opportunities Available to Students
- Loan Opportunities Available to Students
- Work-Study Opportunities Available to Students
- Scholarship Opportunities Available to Students
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Entrance and Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Cost of Attendance
- Requirements for Returning Title IV Grant or Loan Assistance
- Important Financial Aid Dates (Bookstore Charge Dates, Census Dates, etc.)
- Financial Aid Office Contact Information
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Basic Criteria for Financial Aid Eligibility
- FA Disbursement (includes information on methods and frequency of disbursements)
- Loan Disbursement Frequency Information
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Federal Student Aid Penalties for Drug Related Law Violations
- NSLDS (National Student Loan Data System)
- Preferred Lender Lists and Preferred Lender Agreements
DCC does not have any vaccination requirements for admission. However, some academic programs, particularly allied health programs, may require vaccinations for participation in laboratories and clinicals. Students interested in programs in this field should consult with an academic counselor for more information.
Danville Community College encourages all students to register to vote. To obtain a voter registration form or for more information on voter registration please visit the Voter Registration Information Page.
Each year, DCC hosts Constitution Day activities. Students will be notified of such activities via email and social media. The day is normally marked by several activities and pocket constitutions are distributed.
International Education Opportunities and Funding
Danville Community College does not participate in consortium agreements with institutions outside of the United States for purposes of study abroad.
Danville Community College and its representatives will not engage in misrepresentation. This includes misrepresentation of the nature of its educational program, its financial charges, the employability of its graduates, or its relationship with the Department of Education. Misrepresentation is prohibited in all forms, including those made in any promotional or marketing materials. DCC intends to relay true and accurate information in all forms.