Thank you for your support.
Your gift made payable to the Danville Community College Educational Foundation is tax deductible. The DCC Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization established to enhance educational opportunities for Danville Community College students.
Ways to make a gift:
There are many kinds and ways to make a gift to the DCC Educational Foundation. A gift can be given as cash, securities, property, trusts, a bequest or in some combination of the following:
• An outright cash/check gift to the Danville Community College Educational Foundation. These gifts can also be made as a pledge paid over a period up to five years.
• The payroll deduction plan is available to staff and faculty at Danville Community College.
• Appreciated stock or securities given to the foundation have the added advantage of giving a donor the ability to deduct the appreciated market value without paying the capital gains tax.
• Insurance gifts of paid-up policies, new policies or naming the DCC Educational Foundation as beneficiary. Property gifts can encompass many things from real estate to personal property and equipment.
• Naming the DCC Educational Foundation in your Will and designating the gift to be given.
• Creating a Charitable Trust Agreement with the Foundation as a beneficiary.
Some of these gifts require careful planning with your family and
advisors. If you would like to discuss some of these possibilities, please
call Shannon Hair (434.797.8495) in the Foundation Office. He will be happy
to work together with you and your advisors to devise a plan to fit your
interests and the needs of the college community.
For more information contact:
Shannon Hair, Director of Development
The Campaign for Danville Community College
DCC Educational Foundation, Inc.
1008 S. Main Street
Danville, VA 24541