General Education Program Outcomes
The General Education certificate is designed for those students who intend to transfer to a four year school after one year and is designed to give a solid basis in a variety of general education courses.
To this end, graduates will demonstrate:
1) The ability to communicate effectively by means of writing, speaking, listening and reading;
2) Proficiency in conducting experiments and recording and interpreting data;
3) An awareness and understanding of ethics, cultures, and society;
4) The critical thinking skills of synthesizing and analyzing complex ideas;
5) An awareness of the role of the arts and humanities in society