Liberal Arts Program Outcomes
The Danville Community College Liberal Arts program is designed to prepare students to transfer to a 4-year institution or enter the work force.
To this end, liberal arts graduates will demonstrate:
1. The ability to communicate effectively by means of listening, speaking, reading, and writing;
2. The critical thinking skills of synthesizing and analyzing complex ideas;
3. An awareness and understanding of ethics, cultures, and society;
4. An understanding of individual and group development and behavior; and
5. An understanding of and competence in research methods and scientific inquiry.