EBI LLC was established in February 2008. It is located in Danville. It is high performance, high quality facility that is part of COM.40 group of companies in Poland. We manufacture and distribute upholstered furniture and mattresses. We are a corporation committed to a work environment based on honesty, loyalty and motivation. We continue to support employees who are devoted to not only attaining company goals, but are also driven towards self-improvement within the workplace. We are currently looking for
· Answering multi-line telephone systems; screening and directing internal and external customer calls to appropriate staff or department; taking detailed messages and delivering to appropriate personnel.
· Operate other office equipment including: computer, printer, facsimile machine, photocopy machine, postage meter, calculator, and laminator.
· Arranging drinks and snacks as requested for the meetings or trainings.
· Handling inquiries from the public, and providing information related to the company, regarding also open vacancies.
· Ordering an office equipment and maintain related files.
· Receiving and signing for packages, and deliver to the appropriate person promptly
· Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities, which also includes travel and lodging arrangements.
· Assisting HR Department with daily duties
· Administrative and clerical support for the company.
· Excellent Manners.
· Fluent English and Spanish, ability to speak, read, and write using Spanish & English.
· Capability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Typing skills and competence with using common office systems and software.
· Discretion and understanding the need for confidentiality.
· Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you'll enjoy the autonomy of being your own boss, yet you won't go at it alone. Our 12,000 Financial Advisors are our only profit center, so the resources and support available to you and your clients are extensive.
It's your name on the door. Our unique business model is based on one Financial Advisor and one assistant per office.
A team of experts supports you and your business.
Visit http://careers.edwardjones.com/us/index.html or call 800-852-5812 today to learn why, year after year, our Financial Advisors and clients rank us highly.
Network Telephony Technician and Security Technician
Gamewood Technology group is currently hiring for a Network Telephony Technician and a Security Technician. To read the complete job descriptions and application instructions, please click the job titles above.
Gateway Health is a health benefit management company servicing Virginia employers. Due to substantial growth, our company is currently looking for talented, dynamic and motivated individuals. Challenging career offering:
No work on Major Holidays
Mon thru Fri, Flex Time
Paid time off
Full benefits (medical, dental, life Ins., retirement and LTD)
Please click on current open positions below to view complete job
Please click on current open positions below to view complete job application instructions
Digital Instrumentation and Process Control Faculty
Hagerstown Community College in Hagerstown, Maryland is currently hiring for a 10 month tenure-track faculty position. Requirements include a minimum of associate degree in electrical engineering technology with substantial work experience. To view the complete job description and to apply, please visit www.hagerstowncc.edu/human-resources/postions-available
Henrico County is currently hiring. All interested applicants can go to www.henricojobs.com to register and create their application then submit it for open positions.